31 December, 2006

photo's #3

more grad pictures...

Morten and me...













Kudzy and me... Another of my amazing kids-team friends...







Marilyn and me. Marilyn is the principal at the Hills campus, she was also my vocal-teacher my first year.






Claire and Dave. You'll get one guess... Where's Dave from???











Just had to put this one in here as well... one of those in-between-all-the-photo's pictures...
Adrian, Trine, Katie, Adam, Noemi, Morten and Anders




Trine and Katie.
Honestly don't know what I'd do without these girls!! They're just simply amazing!!






Noemi and me. (yup... more pictures of me... for once I actually got lots of photos of myself...)
She's one of those people I got to know this year, and now I can't imagine life without her... She's just the best!


Maaike and me. She's another one of my amazing kids-team people (like I've said.. there's heaps of them...) Had the priveleg of being in the same leadership group as her this year as well... Good times...

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

wow babe.. you're just as much of an inspiration to me.
giving the ALL pieces to God as I've learnt doesn't haappen overnight, time is the key factor for anything to happen. we all wish it happens quickly and painlessly.. hah.. tough luck eh.
ok. i'm rambling.

but really maria.. you are so amazing and i am so so honoured to have met you, done life with you, sat next to you at class, worshipped with you, laughed, and every other moment we've had.. you are a blessing!!

i am excited for what the future holds for you because I know you trust God with your future and God does amazing things when we allow him to!! :) HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!

you are amazing. i love you always maria.

your friend, sarah.