21 December, 2006

Changes...

Firstly, promise there'll be some more pictures here soon. Had some problems uploading them to the blog, and I don't have access to them at the moment, but they'll be around shortly... :-)

So, thought I should get you all up to date with things again, there's been a few changes in my life since the last blog. Right now I'm sitting in my bed in Norway. Came back last Monday, about 1 1/2 week ago. Have to say, last week when the lightening was flashing like crazy, and the rain was drumming on the windows (because it basically was a bigtime storm outside...), and you could barely see the sun all week, since it's just out for a few hours a day at this time anyways, and when it was, the sky was covered with storm clouds... well, at that time, I kinda regretted leaving the summer in Sydney... But besides that, coming back has been good. Was great to see my family again. My oldest niece, Emilie, met me at the airport, even though it was way past her bedtime. She had been so exited she could hardly go to kindergarden that day because she was going to meet me at the airport. Her mum (my sister) tried to explain that I didn't come untill later. So, when I was delayed (because I lost my plane in Oslo because the plane left late from Heathrow... wow, delays in London, what a surprise!!!) there was no way she was not going out there anyways... She ended up spending the night at my place coz she would be too tired for kindergarden the day after anyways. Her little sister, Anna, wasn't even 1 when I left, so she was a bit shy when she first met me, guess it's hard for a 2 year old to understand that i'm the one she's been talking on the phone to and stuff...

It's kinda weird being here, but at the same time, it feels so normal... Going from the busy Hillsong life to this don't-even-have-a-job-at-the-moment life is quite a change. Have a hard time getting anything done these days, because it's so easy to push it of... hmm, not good... Will be good to start doing something again...

I'll try to get out some photos of the last months in Sydney soon!

1 comment:

Oline said...

velkommen hjem!!! kos deg i jula!! gleder meg til å sees til året. god klem, Oline