27 December, 2006

photo's #1

Here's finally some photo's... starting with my birthday.. over 2 months ago... this has really taken forever... :-)











So, like I've said before, we started the day off with a pancake breakfast at Bondi (photo on the left), and lunch at Max Brenner (on the right) I tried their waffles with strawberries and chocolate, SOOO good!!!

And the back of the car was full of balloons... flying around since the windows were open... Kristin and I was having a hard time trying to make sure they didn't fly to the front.. (and isn't this just a beautiful photo of me... lol...)



Then... one of the highlights of my year, I think... Monday the 13th of November (the last week before all my assignments were due, probably not the best week to do this, but who knows when I'll get the chance again?) U2 at Telstra Stadium... It was just amazing!! Went there with Fabiola (photo), Noemi, Sindre, Morten, Gudrun, Kristina and Ribekka. Had a great time, even though I was standing for hours and hours... even before U2 entered the stage...

Bono is actually in this shot... just in case you're wondering... :-)

One Sunday afternoon we had a barbecue with the kids worship team. Great hang out time with the gang before I'm leaving... Sophie has a pool and the guys had a lot of fun trying to walk on water... (or bodyboards...) I spent most of the time at the other end of the pool trying to get some good pictures...

The Sunday after we had Thanksgiving, not that many of us this time, but great anyways... Most of us were non-americans and had never celebrated thanksgiving before.. Good times, and lots and lots of food!!

Had a 'vafle og svele'-party with some of the norwegians before we all started leaving. Danniebelle and Trine is being sad because Trine is leaving soon...

No comments: