04 October, 2006

Kids Album...

Then... it was done.. kids album #3. Had the dvd-recording today, at the kidsfest with over 2000 kids!!!! Quite insane, but the kids had heaps of fun... Didn't really feel as tired as I thought I would after, but when I got to sit down, I still fell asleep whit leeland playing on my computer... oh well, a long day, so no wonder I was tired... Getting ready for Elevate tonight, Reuben and his band is playing, Reubens new cd was just released last weekend, guess I have to get that soon as well.

Well, back to the kids album... So amazing to see all these kids worshipping! How lucky are they to learn the power of worship so early on, was watching this 5 year old girl in the choir (one of my girls, she's just soooo cute!!!) so funny to see how she was full on worshipping with her hands lifted and eyes closed in one moment, for in the next just to be looking around for the cameras... lol... Was thinking about it on my way home, how amazing is it really to be able to be a part of this...? This album will go world-wide, and hopefully change kids', if not families', lives!!! How awesome is that!!! Kind of makes it worth running around, feeling like i'm about to go insane, trying to have control of the 100-and-something kids in the choir... They had a great day, so guess that's the most important thing... And at the end of the day, I really had a great day myself... :-)

Well, that was one chapter of my life suddenly over... time to move on, maybe I can get my life back now?!?!?

7 comments:

Oline said...

wow, good job!!
gøy å høre!! håper du kommer deg raskt:) snakkes snart!
klem

Anna said...

jeg pre-ordered cd'en.. *gledesegmassemasse* :D

ciwi said...

hallooooo :) we (anna and I) have just met mr. dean of students, Lee Burns. he was like totally awesome. :D and with him we sent a "hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah"-shirt for Bobbie. let me know if you see her wearing it sometime :D <3

Trine Hanken said...

DU E SÅÅÅ FLINK MARIA!

maria said...

oline: gøy var det iallefall... snakkes..

anna: du kan glede deg. Bra er den!

ciwi: I'll look out for the t-shirt... yeah, lee is something...

Trine: takker!

ciwi said...

I dag ble acceptance fee trukket fra min konto!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

regner med det er ca 2 uker til jeg får svar. fytti, dette blir konge! :D

mie said...

Den plata får vi kjøpe, når den omsider kommer i butikkhylla her hjemme! ; )