17 July, 2006

confusion...

I am confused... again, may I just add...
Have you ever felt like that? There's all these things going on inside you, and you feel like you have no idea what's going to happen. You don't have a clue where the road will turn a bit furhter on, an it would just be SOOO good to know!!

Well, I've realized (am realizing, maybe?!?!) that if God don't tell you, it's because you don't really need to know at this point. If you did, He would tell! I just have to let go and trust God.
If I stay close to Him, so I can hear when He speaks, He WILL let me know! So basically, all I need to focus on is to stay close to Him, have open ears, so I can hear Him. And I can be sure that He will tell me what I need to know when I need to know it!


"in the chaos, in confusion
I know You're sovreign still
in the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

when You call I won't delay
this my song through all my days..."
(None But Jesus, from "Mighty to Save")

2 comments:

ciwi said...

så totalt vet hva du snakker om.. er der selv nå.. men det er ganske herlig å vite at Gud er trofast :D

Heb 10:23

blessbless

Sarah Joy said...

I TOTALLY RELATE!!!
I feel like that alot of times but then you are so right to say that God is in control! :)
He truly is the author and the finisher of our faith.
Heb 11 (faith the evidence of things unseen that what we hope for is going to happen)
God knows the desires of our hearts and God also knows what's best for us - since we obviously don't.
;)
Love u stax Maria.
blessings.
xo.